Since its relaunch in February, the Radio Room has hosted top mixologists from around the country, including San Francisco’s Erick Castro (Bourbon & Branch); New York’s Alex Day (Death & Co.) and Richie Boccato (Milk & Honey, Little Branch, Dutch Kills); Boston’s John Gertsen and Misty Kalkofen (Drink). In July, the Radio Room welcomed Amanda Gager (StripSteak, Las Vegas) and Jacqueline Patterson (Heaven’s Dog, San Francisco).
Below is the night’s featured cocktail menu (drink creator in parentheses):
Radio Room Cocktails (9/29)
- The Charley Horse (Jeffrey) – Amaro Averna intermingled with Death’s Door Vodka, ginger, and orange
- Allspice Sour (John) – Hudson River Rye Whiskey combined with Allspice Dram and shaken until frothy
- East of Eden (Jeffrey) – G’Vine Gin accented with house-made Gewürztraminer syrup and shaken “into a frenzy”
- Red Pepper Collins (John) – A “delicious tango” of G’Vine Gin, fresh muddled bell pepper, and Dimmi Liqueur
- Susquehanna Cocktail (Jeffrey) – Amaro Averna coupled with Punt e Mes, stirred “ever so gently”
- Winter Daiquiri (John) – JM Rum meets Walnut Liqueur in this “classic blend” of lime and sugar
- Tuthilltown Punch (Jeffrey) – Tuthilltown Bourbon accented with Crème de Cassis, fresh lemon, ginger, and champagne
In addition to imbibing cocktails from the Edison’s ace bartending team, guests will be entertained by Portland’s March Fourth Marching Band, “a charismatic big band spectacular that takes audiences on a musical journey around the globe.”
Limited online presales are available now. Tickets will also be sold at the door on Tuesday night.
Radio Room at the Edison
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
108 W. 2nd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Guest Mixologists: John Lermayer & Jeffrey Morgenthaler
Featuring: The March Fourth Marching Band
- Doors at 8pm
- 21 and over
- Presale tickets available online
- $10.00 tickets at the door on event night