On November 10, James Beard award winner Roy Yamaguchi and the legendary House of Moët & Chandon are inviting foodies and bubble lovers alike to experience a singular dining event that showcases the delicious possibilities of pairing sushi and champagne.
The Perfect Pairing: A Decadent Champagne & Sushi Dinner will take place at all mainland locations of Roy’s. Locally, this includes Roy’s in downtown L.A., Woodland Hills, Pasadena, and Anaheim. This sensual culinary event will include three courses of sushi, a Waygu beef entrée, and dessert. Moët champagnes, including Moët Impérial, Moët Rosé Impérial, Moët Nectar Impérial and Moët Grand Vintage 2000, have been specially chosen to complement each course. The evening will begin with the Moët & Chandon Impérial “POG” Cocktail, a passion fruit, orange and guava mimosa.
Menu courses and champagne pairings for the dinner are below. Reservations are required, event times vary by location.
The Perfect Pairing: A Decadent Champagne & Sushi Dinner
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Seating at 6:30pm (downtown L.A. only; varies by location)
$75 per person plus tax & gratuity, includes Moët & Chandon champagnes
Roy’s Los Angeles
800 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Reservations: (213) 488-4994
For more information visit: http://www.roysrestaurant.com
The Perfect Pairing: MENU
- Seared Salmon Nigiri with Crispy Rice Soy Smoked Almond, Avocado, Orange Yuzu
- Moët & Chandon POG Cocktail
- Hokkaido Scallop Sashimi Hearts of Palm, Myoga, Yamamomo Peach Jus
- Moët & Chandon Impérial
- Snapper Carpaccio with Olive Oil Kinome, Sea Urchin, Caviar
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 2000
- Rare Wagyu Beef Tataki Inspired Lakanilau “Roll” Caramelized Wasabi Pepper Sauce, Truffled Sprouts, Sesame Puree
- Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
- Frozen Peach Cream Poached Fruits, Spiced Nuts, Butterscotch
- Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial