On Tuesday, February 14th, The Edison is hosting the Queen of Hearts Valentine’s Ball, a Valentine’s Day soiree that features a special punch, an optional prix fixe dinner and the Queen of Hearts All-Star Band. Individual tickets are on sale now for $25 and include a cup of the Queen’s Punch: gin, Perrier Jouet and strawberries. For $100, couples can enjoy cups of the Queen’s Punch and dessert: Valentine’s Cupcakes (Red Velvet and Chocolate) with a glass of Port Wine.
Table reservations are $185 per couple and include cups of the Queen’s Punch and dinner for two. This special prix fixe menu offers guests the following:
- Reserved table for two
- A bud vase for the lady with a long stem rose
- Choice of Appetizer: Shrimp Cocktail, Angel Egg or Edison Meatballs
- Dinner Salad
- Choice of: Flatiron Steak with Garlic Fries; Short Ribs with Mashed Potatoes and Creamed Leeks; Salmon with Cous Cous; or Deconstructed Vegetarian Sandwich
TICKET GIVEAWAY CONTEST IS CLOSED
To help get you in the loving mood, The Edison is giving away five pairs of $25 tickets to the Queen of Hearts Ball! It couldn’t be easier to enter the contest. First, “Like” the Facebook pages for Thirsty in LA and The Edison. Then, leave a comment in this post that describes the most romantic thing that you’ve ever experienced or done for your sweetheart. (Try to keep it clean, kids.) Comments must be posted by 6pm on Monday, February 13th. The randomizer will pick five lucky winners, who will be notified by email. Good luck!
Queen of Hearts Valentine’s Ball
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Doors at 7pm
$25 online tickets: www.edisondowntown.com/tickets/index.php?eventid=1003
- Queen’s Punch
- Optional prix fixe dinner with table reservation
- Queen of Hearts Band – singers, musicians and dancers
- DJ Jonny
108 W. 2nd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Image courtesy The Edison