On Tuesday, July 13, the Edison will be in a New York state of mind when it celebrates the upcoming launch of the Edison New York with its latest Radio Room, featuring guest mixologists Michael Neff, Kenneth McCoy and Abdul Tabini of Ward III in Tribeca. The trio of owners/bartenders have garnered acclaim for their bespoke cocktails, created on the spot from customer choices of Spirit, Flavor, Texture, Fruit and Spice.
Every edition of the Radio Room has a special cocktail menu that features signature cocktails from each guest, a great way to sample drinks from the best bars in the country. Following is the cocktail list for this month’s Radio Room, including each drink’s creator in parentheses.
Radio Room – July 2010 Cocktail Menu
- Baby Eveline (Michael Neff) – Vodka of your choice, muddled strawberries, lemon juice, Peychaud’s bitters, Martini & Rossi Prosecco.
- Four Stars (Neff) – Herradura silver tequila, lime juice, muddled rosemary and cilantro, dab of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Hell Bent for Leather (Kenneth McCoy) – Woodford Reserve bourbon (Edison’s private bottling), Irish whiskey, orange and lemon peel, muddled cardamom seed.
- The Collective (McCoy) – Dewar’s 12-Year, Martini & Rossi Sweet Vermouth, clover honey, lemon juice, orange bitters, egg whites.
- Angel Zakir (Abdul Tabini) – Martin Miller’s gin, muddled cucumber, basil and lime juice, Aperol.
- Tortuga (Tabini) – Bacardi 8 rum, muddled lime, orange and lemon, dusting of shaved cinnamon.
Radio Room at the Edison
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
108 W. 2nd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Guest mixologists: Michael Neff, Kenneth McCoy and Abdul Tabini
Featuring: Paulie Cerra and his Jazz Orchestra
- Doors at 8pm
- 21 and over
- Presale tickets available online
- $10.00 tickets at the door on event night
WIN VIP PACKAGES TO THE RADIO ROOM
The Edison is giving you two chances to win tickets and free drinks for the Radio Room, courtesy of Caroline on Crack and Vixen’s L.A. Happy Hours! Details are on their respective blogs, but don’t be a slacker; both contests end on Sunday, July 11. Good luck!