On Tuesday, February 14th, Dan Long and Eugene Lee of Big Bar invite you to the 2nd Annual Valentine’s Day Prom. This year’s theme is “Midnight in Paris,” featuring a special menu of “love potions” from Long and spiked punch. New for this year is a make-your-own-champagne-cocktail bar, a partnership with Miracle Mile Bitters that includes a custom Big Bar Prom Bitters created just for the night.
Host with the most Aidan Demarest is back as emcee, and just like last year, the Prom King and Queen will get a horse-drawn carriage ride around Los Feliz. To add to the magnifique setting, there will be mimes, accordions, French singers and a 17-foot lighted Eiffel Tower.
Irez-vous au bal d’étudiants avec moi?
Midnight in Paris
2nd Annual Valentine’s Day Prom
Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2012
7pm to 12am
No cover, open to the public
- Special “love potion” cocktail menu
- (Spiked) punch and hors d’oeuvres
- Make-your-own-champagne-cocktail bar featuring Miracle Mile Bitters
- Caricature artist, Artist Alley, photo area
- Accordions, French singers and mimes
- Horse-drawn carriage ride for the Prom King and Queen
- 17-foot lighted Eiffel Tower
- “Le kitchen sink”
Big Bar at Alcove
1929 Hillhurst Ave.
Los Angeles, CA, 90027