On Monday, October 19, Chef Eric Greenspan is hosting The James Beard Foundation L.A. Chef Invitational, an evening of fine dining and cocktails at his acclaimed restaurant The Foundry on Melrose. The event will feature passed hors d’oeuvres and a 5-course dinner prepared by Greenspan and guest chefs from Southern California. To pair with the food, specialty cocktails will be prepared by the Foundry’s Dan Bayha and mixologists from Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York. After dinner, the party continues with hor d’oeuvres, cocktails and jazz.
UPDATE: The L.A. Chef Invitational has reduced the dinner and cocktail party prices. Click the invite for the full menu and paired cocktail list.
The James Beard Foundation L.A. Chef Invitational
Monday, October 19, 2009
$200 $125 per person
- Eric Greenspan (The Foundry on Melrose)
- Walter Manzke (Church & State)
- Zoe Nathan (Rustic Canyon & Huckleberry)
- Jason Neroni (Blanca, Solana Beach)
- Eric Alperin (The Varnish)
- Dan Bayha (The Foundry on Melrose)
- Richard Boccato (Dutch Kills, NY)
- Jeff Hollinger (Absinthe Brasserie & Bar, SF)
- Michael Madrusan (Milk & Honey, NY)
After Dinner Cocktail Party
$75 $50 per person
Featuring hors d’oeuvres by the participating chefs, cocktails, and jazz by the Foundry Three.
The Foundry on Melrose
7465 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
For information or reservations, call (800) 626-8097.