On Tuesday, November 30th, Liquor.com is launching a series of exclusive Spirited Suppers, featuring acclaimed chefs and mixologists at top venues across Los Angeles. Tuesday’s inaugural event is taking place at Brentwood’s Vincenti Ristorante, where chef Nicola Mastronardi has created a special four-course Italian menu loaded with black truffles. To pair with the meal, Vincenzo Marianella (Copa d’Oro) will be there to mix four cocktails, which will all feature event sponsor Aperol.
The total value of the Spirited Dinner is $165, with tickets available online for $95 each. To celebrate the series launch, Liquor.com is offering a special $25 discount to Thirsty in LA readers! To get the $25 discount, at checkout enter this promo code: VINCZFF1
That’s $165 worth of food and cocktails for just $70! Seating is very limited, so don’t snooze on this deal. To give you an idea of what to expect at this decadent experience, following is the Spirited Dinner menu. Did I mention the black truffles?
SPIRITED SUPPER MENU
Amuse – Quail egg with black truffles
- Aperitifs: Aperol Spritz (Prosecco, soda and Aperol) or Blushing’s (Plymouth Gin, Aperol, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, bitters)
Antipasto – Scallops with porcini mushrooms, pomegranate seeds, Aperol reduction
- Cocktail: Aperol, fresh cucumber juice, fresh lemon, dash simple syrup, topped with soda
Pasta – Bucatini all’Amatriciana and Lasagnetta with a cheese fondue, mushrooms and black truffles
- Cocktail: Orange vodka, Aperol, Sweet Vermouth, dash Angostura bitters, topped with Prosecco
Secondo – Short ribs with polenta and sliced NY steak with green beans, shaved parmigiano and black truffles
- Cocktail: Aperol, Marie Brizard Pear liqueur, dash fresh lemon, dash simple syrup, fresh orange juice, topped with red wine
There will also be a dessert course, TBA.
To purchase tickets and for more details on the Spirited Supper, visit liquor.com/spiritedsupper-la-vincenti.
Spirited Supper at Vincenti Ristorante
Presented by Liquor.com
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Doors at 6:30pm
- Four-course dinner (three courses with black truffles)
- Four paired cocktails by Vincenzo Marianella
$70 all-inclusive (with promo code)
11930 San Vicente Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049