Beginning Wednesday, May 25th, guests of Fig & Olive Melrose Place can stimulate their appetites in the European pre-dinner tradition with the restaurant’s new Aperitivo menu, featuring craft cocktails, wine, and imported beer paired with complimentary hors d’oeuvres. The Aperitivo menu will be available every day from 5pm to 7pm in Fig & Olive’s bar and lounge area, as well as the outdoor patio.
The Aperitivo menu features an assortment of complimentary house-cured olives, crudités, bruschetta, dips, roasted vegetables, and seasonal focaccia. The free bites are available with the purchase of any cocktail, glass of wine, or beer (minimum one drink per person).
In addition to beer and wines by the glass from the South of France, Italy and Spain ($7-$10), the Aperitivo menu features twelve signature and classic cocktails for $10 each, including:
- Piscine: Sparking Wine, served on ice with Fresh Strawberries
- Blood Orange Rossellini: Passion Fruit Vodka, Blood Orange Purée, and fresh citrus juices, served up with an orange twist
- Fraises Sauvages: Gin with muddled strawberries, orgeat, freshly squeezed lemon juice, topped with sparking wine
For more substantial offerings, guests can order from an accompanying Cicchetti menu of small plates: a $19 assortment of cheese including Fromage de Chèvre, Gorgonzola Dolce, and Pierre Robert; a selection of Crostini ($9.50-$18); and Mixed Olives ($5.50).
To celebrate the Aperitivo menu launch, Fig & Olive is offering a special complimentary tasting of Chateau Léoube Rosés from Wednesday, May 25th to Friday, May 27th.
Fig & Olive Aperitivo Menu
Beginning Wednesday, May 25, 2011
- Cocktails ($10), beer and wines by the glass ($7-$10)
- Complimentary small bites (with one drink minimum purchase per person)
- Cicchetti small plates ($5.50-$19)
- May 25-27: Complimentary Chateau Léoube Rosé tasting (5-7pm)
*Aperitivo menu available in the bar and lounge area, as well as the outdoor patio.
Fig & Olive
8490 Melrose Place
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Images courtesy Fig & Olive.